Hazard & Mou
Manchester United (MU) manager Jose Mourinho likes the idea of Chelsea winger Eden Hazard moving to Old Trafford. However, he believes that will not happen.

Mourinho has worked with Hazard and led Chelsea to the 2014/15 Premier League winners. In the same year Hazard was also selected as the best Premier League player

"I would love to have a Hazard at MU, but I don't think Chelsea will sell it to us," Mourinho said as quoted by Soccerway.

"History says that when Hazard is the best player in the Premier League, Chelsea is the champion. It happened to me, it happened with Antonio Conte. Chelsea are at the top of the standings now because Hazard is the type of player who can make a big difference."

Mourinho admitted that his relationship with Hazard was very good.

"I think he is a good boy. We have a good relationship, we are champions together. He is the best player in the Premier League with me, so I think his feelings are also good for me," Mourinho added.